Adding friends on PLAYINGA is a simple way to maximize your chances of playing and sharing your special sporting moments ( Add Friends). All your posts on your timeline and scheduled match feed get shared with your friends in their feeds. Also while participating in any Doubles format game, you can only choose one of your friends as a partner.
To add a player as a friend :
Step 1: Enter the name of the player in the search box (or) click Friends sub-tab in the top middle of your profile page and in the Friends page that appears, select “Add new friends“
Step 2: Among the list of profiles that appear, click on your friend’s profile. You will then be directed to his/her player page.
Step 3: Click the Add Friend button in the left pane, below the profile image of your friend.
On doing this, your friend will receive a request from you waiting for his/her approval. Once your friend approves it, he/she will become your friend on Playinga and his/her profile will show up in your friend list.
To respond to a friend request:
Request from other players to become friends on Playinga appears in the Notification section near the top right corner next to the image of your profile page.
Step 1: Tap the bell-shaped Notification icon.
Step 2: Each request from the player appears along with his/her profile image.
Step 3: Tap the Accept or the Reject button to decide on the request.
Once you are friends with a player:
- All your posts appear on your friend’s wall.(This includes feeds on match/tournament winning performances & match schedules).
- Your friends’ posts are shared with you.(This includes feeds on match/tournament winning performances & match schedules).
- When creating a team, you can invite your friends as Players.
- When applying/participating in Doubles matches/tournament, you can only choose one of your friends as a partner.
Removing friends on Playinga is easy. You can choose to follow either of the options below
Option 1: Go to your friends profile and from the left panel click on the Friends button.
The button changes to “Remove” on hover. On click, a confirmation pop-up appears. By selecting “Yes, Remove”, you remove that person as your friend.
Option 2: Go to Friends list. Hover and Click on the Profile pic of the friend who you would want to remove as a friend. A confirmation pop-up appears. On selecting “Yes, Remove”, you can remove that person from your friend.
Once you remove a player as a Friend:
- All your previous posts that were shared on your friend’s wall will be removed.(This includes feeds on match/tournament winning performances & match schedules).
- Your friend’s posts will no longer be shared with you and all old posts that were shared with you will be removed.(This includes feeds on match/tournament winning performances & match schedules).
- When creating a team you can not invite a player who is no longer your friend to join your team. Existing invitations sent, will continue to be available.
- You can no longer jointly apply/participate in a Doubles matches/tournament with a friend you removed. However, existing application/participation will continue to exist.