In order to keep track of the updates from a team, you can follow a team.
Note: Players of a team are automatically informed of team updates. Hence if you are already a player in a team you will not have the ability to follow the team. And if you become a player of the team you were previously following, you will be removed as a follower of the team and be added as a player. So you can either be a Follower of a team or a Player of the team.
Step 1: Go to the particular team page you would like to Follow.
Step 2: From the left bar click on the Follow button. The Join team button will change to Following.
Once You Are Following a Team:
- You will start receiving team posts by Players and team captain.
- As a Follower of the team, you can comment on Posts by the team.
- You will start receiving updates on matches that are being played by the team, team match scores and tournaments won by the team.
Unfollow a team:
In order to stop receiving updates from a team, you follow.
Step 1: Go to the team page of the particular team, you would like to stop following.
Step 2: From the left bar hover over the Following button and it will change to Unfollow.
Step 3: Click on the Unfollow button. The button text will change to Follow showing that you have successfully unfollowed the team.
Once you unfollow a team:
- You will stop receiving team posts by Players and team captain.
- You cannot comment on Posts of the team.
- You will stop receiving updates on matches that are being played by the team, team match scores, tournaments won by the team.